- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
[5/30] portraits of Danneel at Events/Premieres.
TEXTS FROM CAS
Cas doesn’t have wings anymore. Good thing Dean is willing to buy him things that do
Demi impressed by how long little girl can hold her note.
Friendly reminder that at the end of this coming week we’re getting two brand new Supernatural sneak peeks :
Season 9 Gag Reel + Season 10 Scene
And certainly not the best friend of the bravest and kindest and wisest human being I have ever had the good fortune of knowing.
Hayley does the weather
the two main reasons i like pairings with height differences
- the shorter of the two pulling the taller down into a kiss
- the taller of the two lifting the shorter to kiss them
- the taller one accidentally elbowing the shorter one in the face
- the shorter one elbowing him back in the crotch
#no words needed